GO.ON l Le forum de la communauté francophone de Go

Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Bienvenue sur le forum GO.ON consacré à la pratique du jeu de Go. Vous y trouverez des conseils de jeu, des partenaires pour de nouvelles parties et beaucoup d'autres choses. Bonne visite.
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Aliexpress : codes promo valables sur tout le site
Voir le deal

Translation of Huang Longshi vs Jiang Tianyuan

climu

climu
    Membre GO.ON l 15K
    Membre GO.ON  l  15K

Niveau KGS : 1 Kyu
    Mercis reçus : 0

Translation of Huang Longshi vs  Jiang Tianyuan  Empty Translation of Huang Longshi vs Jiang Tianyuan

Message par climu Lun 14 Avr 2014 - 17:33

There are lots of great go ressource in this forum...
    In order to attract english speaker, I intend to translate some of it.

Planche did a nice game commentary of Huang Longshi vs Jiang Tianyuan game.
    I translate the commentary and put it in an sgf file.

In this game, Huang Longshi show very nice way to use influence.
    One should learn from his patience for gathering strength during the game and the way he uses it.

Let summurize what happened in the game:

Translation of Huang Longshi vs  Jiang Tianyuan  525675491Translation of Huang Longshi vs  Jiang Tianyuan  747462332
    White gives black territory around A, B and C in order to build a huge wall.White attacks the white stone and takes gote twice (at 51 and 63) in order to remain strong and to keep black bottom group weak. In the meantime, Block can play the nice 52 and 64.
    Translation of Huang Longshi vs  Jiang Tianyuan  754123693Translation of Huang Longshi vs  Jiang Tianyuan  708590724
    After reinforcing his wall in sente (65-80), white starts to attack black stone to use his influence.White goes hard on the ouest black group (thanks to his center strength) and forces him to ugly shape on only 2 eyes. In the meantime, white secures corner territory and have a new nice center influence. Black finds time to fix his corner shape at 98.
    Translation of Huang Longshi vs  Jiang Tianyuan  595828875Translation of Huang Longshi vs  Jiang Tianyuan  674337916
    Black reduces white center with 104. With 107 and 110, both black and white fix their shapes. White reinforces the corner with 111-113 in sente in order to attack black botton group at 114. Again, white takes profit in sente. White played nice related tesujis at 152-127-129 wich take territory in sente. After the sacrifice technique in the top right corner, white takes gote with the big 147-149 yose point.Black limits the center with 152-154, but after white 157, the score are equals and white got lot's more potential territory. White 177 is the last tesuji of this game to cut a black stone and Black resigns at 189.

LDL

LDL
    Administrateur
    Administrateur

Niveau KGS : 1 Dan
    Niveau FFG : 1 Kyu
    Mercis reçus : 835

Translation of Huang Longshi vs  Jiang Tianyuan  Empty Re: Translation of Huang Longshi vs Jiang Tianyuan

Message par LDL Ven 18 Avr 2014 - 11:57

tks a lot for this translation of one of our commentary.
    I change a little bit the bbcode of your sheet.

you can use this code for the future, more easely for you.
     Jap 

kingwithou

kingwithou
    Membre GO.ON l 3D
    Membre GO.ON  l   3D

Niveau KGS : 2 Kyu
    Mercis reçus : 333

Translation of Huang Longshi vs  Jiang Tianyuan  Empty Re: Translation of Huang Longshi vs Jiang Tianyuan

Message par kingwithou Ven 18 Avr 2014 - 14:23

The summary is a very good idea Smile
    Thanks for the translation, even if I'm french you helped me to discover this comment I didn't already saw on the french section ^^'
    Your translation kind of gives this review a new life, Planche seems here anew Smile

Contenu sponsorisé

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

La date/heure actuelle est Jeu 28 Mar 2024 - 14:38